*See the differences between StudioMagic 1 & 2 at the bottom
With The StudioMagic-1 Pro-Panel, sky replacement is no longer like Rocket Science!
Bundled with Skies III & our Amazing New Drag & Drop Cloud Banks & Cloud Formations, the sky’s the limit on creativity!
Sky replacment used to entail watching countless YouTube videos, attending mind-numbing seminars and understanding the arcain principals of alpha channels. LayerCake’s new StudioMagic-1 Pro-Panel just changed the rules for good!
• A quick & easy way to replace a dull blown out sky or to enhance the existing one
• Takes the worry out of balancing your exposure for overcast or hot sunny skies
• Makes one star reject images with ordinary cloudless skies, into four star keepers
• Easy enough for a PhotoShop novice, yet robust enough for a professional
• The perfect tool for Photographers, Designers, Art Directors even Amateurs who work and play in PhotoShop
Select and remove subjects in minutes from studio backgrounds even with detailed edges and flying hair. Cut out and replace dull skies with dramatic LayerCake skies!
See more on CutOut
Add shadows to any subject, change light direction, time of day, then copy the same settings to multiple images in the same scene, you can even save custom shadows as your own presets. See more on ShadowCaster
Brush in light to add focus to any image. Paint in light beams and shafts of light for amazing drama! If you make a mistake, click a key, and paint back what you removed! See more on LightBrush
Skies III – Clouds Banks & Cloud Formations includes:
– 100 High resolution, 300 dpi, 5616 Pixels wide, heights vary
– 5 Clear Blues
– 20 High Clouds
– 10 Ominous
– 20 Sunset & Dawn
– 15 Wispy
– 10 Dramatic
– 20 Puffys
120 Drag & Drop Cloud Formations and CloudBanks different from those in StudioMagic 2
Big puffy Cumulus to Wispy Cirrus, with a simple Drag & Drop, make any cloudless sky more exciting. Each Cloud Formation & Cloud Bank is a 300 dpi smart object that can easily be enlarged for any size image.
Who is the StudioMagic-1 Skies bundle perfect for?
• Photoshop and print comp artists
• Professional photographers & studios, saves time on Photoshop tasks
• Professional designers and art directors
• Amateurs who enjoy playing with images
User Friendly & Compatibility
• Powerful enough for pros, easy enough for amateurs
• Effects are placed in one click, no more drag & drops
• Works with LayerCake Virtual Sets or sets you make yourself!
• The StudioMagic 1 panel is compatible with CS5 – CC 2016
• All LayerCake collections and plugins are compatible with Mac OS or Windows PCs
• Full written video and written tutorials included
Related Sky Collections
• StudioMagic 2 is not an upgrade of StudioMagic 1 the Pro-Panel. It is an entirely new plug-in
*StudioMagic 1 & StudioMagic 2 Differences
StudioMagic 1 & 2 are sister suites. They operate independently, but are easily docked together in Photoshop to use in a seamless workflow. They were designed to handle two important functions in compositing, initial image preparation and image assembly and enhancement. If StudioMagic 1 is the cake, StudioMagic 2 is the icing.
SM I: CutOut. ShadowCaster. LightBrush.
For prepping your subjects for placement into a new composite. CutOut easily removes your subject from it’s original background, it’s also used for removal and sky replacement. ShadowCaster is for creating a realistic shadow on your subject that matches the lighting in the new composite. LightBrush is for focusing attention on your subject once placed in the new composite.
SM II : Enviro. HyperZap. LightingEffex. Reflections. Compositor.
For enhancing the new composite that includes your subject. SM II changes entire seasons and daylight to sunset. Creates mirror and water reflections. Has a library of one-click accent images like birds, clouds, moons and rainbows. Can create natural and man-made lighting effects and adds punch to images that you want to make jump off the page.
|IMPORTANT: Make a selection, You can not proceed unless a option is selected|